VapeXHale Cloud EVO + Glass Nail + Heat Shield
- Lightweight Design
- Perpetuheat Heating System
- All Glass Vapor Path
- One year manufacturer warranty
The future of desktop vaping is here with the brand new VapeXhale Cloud EVO! It has been re-designed with improvements over the last generation of VapeXhale Cloud vaporizer. Heat up times are faster to provide the healthiest, thickest, and tastiest vapor experience possible! Cloud EVO model is backwards compatible with VapeXhale Cloud accessories! With an easy-to-use temperature control knob, just set it to the desired level and never have to touch it again! Included EZ Load Bullets allow for mess free loading. VapeXHeat Shield is a 3mm neoprene protective sleeve custom made for the Cloud EVO. Provides added comfort as the unit can become hot after long period use. Includes two glass VapeXNails to use with your Cloud EVO. The essential oil attachment allows you to have a butane-free, torch-free, all around safer experience. The VapeXNail allows for efficient extract concentrate while using 50% less oil.
This product is intended for aromatherapy use only. It is not a medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any ailment, disease or other conditions.
- All glass vapor path
- Perpetuheat Heating System (PHS)
- HydraTube Delivery System
- Lightweight Design
- Improved performance over previous generation
- Faster heat-up time
- Backwards compatible with VapeXhale Cloud accessories
- Healthy, thick, and tasty vapor production
- Rotary temperature control knob
- The most advanced desktop vaporizer on the market!
- 5" x 7" x 7", 2.3 lbs
- Plug in your VapeXhale and turn the vaporizer on by flipping the powerswitch located at the bottom of the unit to the on position.
- Your VapeXhale will start to glow red at the top of the unit, which means the unit is warming up. Once the unit reaches operating temperature, the top of the vaporizer will glow green.
- (If using the VapexNail) Put your oil/concentrate into the chamber used for loading, approximately one third of the way up from the bottom. You can scrape it off on the inner lip of the chamber if you are having a problem with removing the essential oil/concentrate from your tool. Otherwise, load your material into the Easy Load Bowl.
- **WARNING: Do not load your oil from the top of the adapter! This will waste your essential oil as it will not be close enough to the heating element to reach proper extraction temperature.**
- Insert the adapter into your EVO just like a EZ Load Bowl (ELB), and place your HydraTube on top of the EVO to stop any vapor from releasing into the air.
- After 10-15 seconds you should see vapor start to accumulate, inhale vapor until your tube no longer has vapor in it. Then remove the HydraTube.
- Some essential oils will leave residue behind after use. For this reason you should wait at least 2 minutes before removing the adapter to prevent hot residue transfer.
- When removing your VapeXNail please use caution, as it will be hot!
- **DO NOT TOUCH THE ADAPTER BELOW THE BULB OR YOU CAN BE BURNED!**
- 1x VapeXhale Cloud EVO™
- 1x VapeXhale Glass Mouthpiece
- 2x EZ Load Bullets
- 2x VapeXNails
- 1x VapeXHeat Shield -Black
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Instruction Manual
We Also Recommend
Storz & Bickel Volcano Vaporizer - Classic (Analog)
Volcano Vaporizer Solid Valve Fine Screen Set
Volcano Vaporizer Solid Valve Normal Screen Set